ADVERTISING THAT IS GUARANTEED TO WORK.
The only thing that matters is results. The results that your business gets from investing in advertising and marketing on WABI.
We guarantee that every advertising customer is 100% satisfied with the results they get.
That’s why local businesses from Augusta to Machias and from Rockland to Millinocket rely on WABI to increase their sales, bring in new customers, develop leads, and to create strong brands.
Because every business is unique we have a wide variety of marketing tools covering all price points. Based on your goals and budget we will develop a custom solution…and then we’ll stand behind it. Because getting you results is the only thing that matters.
- Traditional television commercial advertising on WABI and The CW
- Annual marketing programs (Buy Maine First, MomsEveryday, It’s Our Treat, etc.)
- Sponsorships of television features (news, weather, live local sporting events, etc.)
- Special advertising opportunities (live remote broadcasts, 3+ minute segments in All AboutMaine, etc.)
- Video production for television and the web (including drone footage)
- Advertising on WABI.tv website and the WABI app
- YouTube Advertising
- Audience targeting to reach specific categories of people in Maine, New England or the US
- Website development, construction and hosting
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay-per-click Google advertising
We’d love to sit down with you and develop a solution that gets you results.
Brett Landon - Local & Digital Sales Manager - email@example.com - 207-974-3718
Mike Paquette - National & Regional Sales Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 207-974-3715
Mike Jones - Dir. of National Political Sales - email@example.com - 202-400-0598
This station does not discriminate in the sale of advertising time, and will accept no advertising which is placed with intent to discriminate on the basis of race, gender or ethnicity. Advertiser hereby certifies that it is not buying broadcasting air time under this advertising sales contract for a discriminatory purpose, including but not limited to decisions not to place advertising on particular stations on the basis of race, gender, national origin or ancestry.